Health & Safety Policy Statement
It is the policy of the company:
- To promote and encourage high standards of health, safety and welfare at work through hazard identification, risk assessment, risk reduction and elimination. This is an integral part of our overall business strategy for any works that is undertaken.
- To take all reasonable measures to avoid risk to employees and to other persons including the general public who may be affected by our work, these include:
- providing and maintaining safe places of work, access and egress,
- providing sufficient suitable work and protective equipment to carry out the work safely,
- providing and maintaining plant and systems of work that are, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risk to health; and
- allocating sufficient resources (financial and otherwise) for health, safety and welfare.
- The Managing Director, Scott Cooper, has overall responsibility for the policy and to ensure safety is our highest priority. All workers assist through delegated responsibility in issuing instructions and setting a personal example in promoting this policy.
- We are bound to co-operate in executing this policy and ensuring everything reasonably practicable is done to avoid and, or reduce risks and that work is carried out in a manner not to cause injury to employees or contractors. Our management are committed to the consultation and participation of all staff in Health and Safety matters. The co-operation of everyone is vital for the success of this policy and people’s well-being.
- That any breach of the policy or any safety requirement by anyone on site or within their work area will be regarded seriously and may attract disciplinary action or the imposition of penalties.
- To provide information, instruction, training and supervision for work to be carried out safely and to identify hazards and risks and precaution/control measures to be taken.
- To seek health and safety advice as necessary.
- To monitor policy and workplace safety performance regularly.
- To consult on health and safety issues with workers or any other person. To consult and co-operate with others to ensure health and safety is maintained to a high standard and that other activities do not jeopardise the safety of our employees.
- To comply with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and all relevant legislation.
Signed: Scott Cooper, Managing Director Date: 28th January 2022